Track Deliveries and View Cancellation Reasons
- Click on the “Deliveries” option available on the bottom menu of the Store app.
- Here you can view delivery men’s complete details to know where they have arrived, what is their current status, and other details right away.
- You can check the status of the delivery man, such as “waiting for the delivery man,” “Arrived,” “Started the delivery,” and “Cancelled Request,” along with the reassign option.
- If you want to check the delivery man’s live location, then find and click on a particular delivery provider name right away.
- Once you click on a particular delivery provider name, you can view details like the order number, delivery provider’s current location on Google Maps, and status.
- You can call a delivery provider directly in case of any emergency; you need to tap on the call icon available on the store app to call the delivery provider.
- You can even use the in-app chat option to chat with the delivery provider.
- You can “Reassign” the delivery task if it has been canceled once, click on the “Reassign” button, and choose whether you want to assign a delivery provider automatically or manually.
- If you “Reassign” the delivery, then it’s in the waiting status; you can see the message of “waiting for delivery man” on your app screen.
- If you want to cancel the delivery, click on the “Cancel” option available on the corner of the app. Once you click on the “Cancel” button, you can choose between the “Yes” or “No” option.
- If you want to cancel the request, hit on the “Yes” option, and the delivery request will be canceled, but if you’re going to discard the cancellation process, then simply click on the “No” option.