- Click on the “Menu” option available on the bottom side of the store app.
- If you want to view specific items on your brand screen, click on three dots visible on the store app’s top right corner.
- Here you can directly search for the items by entering it into the search bar, else scroll down the list available and make your selections accordingly.
- Make sure to checkbox the items which you want to view on your brand’s app.
- Once after finishing up with the selection process, click on the “Apply” button to implement the changes made on your brands’ app.
- When you click on the “Apply” button, you can only view the items which you have selected on the list.
Add, View, & Update Category and Sub-category
- Click on the “Menu” icon visible on the bottom-down side of the screen.
- Here you can see the “+” icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the “+” icon if you want to add a product or item.
- But if you don’t want to add any, click on “x” right away from the store app.
- If you want to add a new product to your brand’s app, click on the “+” icon.
- Here you can view two options, “Product” and “Item,” respectively.
- Click on the “Product” option to add the product of your choice to your brands’ app.
- Enter “Sequence Number” and choose between whether you want to keep the add product visible for the user or not.
- Enter “Product Title.” For Example, if you aim to set the product title as “Ice Cream,” then enter it right away.
- After finishing up with the entry, click on the “Save” option to save the changes made; else, tap on the “Cancel” button to discard all the changes.
- You can also add the “Image” of the product from your brands’ app.
- Tap on the “Camera” icon available on the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you click on the “Camera” icon, you can view the option of choosing a photo. Here, you can choose between “Gallery” or “Camera.”
- If you want to add the product image from the pictures available in the “Gallery,” choose the option accordingly. But if you’re going to click and upload the image, you can choose to go with the “Camera” option.
- If you choose the “Camera” option, you have to allow permission to the online store to take the photos and record video access. If you agree with it, tap on the “Allow” option, and you can take the picture to upload to the brands’ store.
- Once after allowing all the permissions, you can click on the “Save” button to save all the changes made.
- Now you can check the product list on your brand’s app right away.
- Want to add single or multiple items to the product list? You can add them directly through your brands’ app.
- Click on the “+” icon and choose the “item” option from the two available options right away.
- Enter “Product Title” to which you want to add the new item from multiple options available in the list.
- After choosing the “Product Title,” enter “Item Name” that you want to keep for the new item. For Example, when I select the product title “Ice Cream,” I can keep the item name as “chocolate ice cream.”
- After entering the item name, it’s time to add a short description representing what your item is about.
- Click on the “+” icon to add an image for your choice to the new item; you can either choose the image from the Gallery or can make use of a camera to capture and upload the image to your brands’ app.
- Switch between the “On” and “Off” option after deciding whether you want to keep the added item visible for the shoppers or not.
- You can add “Specifications” of your choice to the item created. Choose from the list of the specifications from the available list right away.
- You can save multiple specifications as per the need of the item right from the available list.
- Enter the price of the item and also set the tax % for the specific item. After entering the price and tax %, it’s time to enter the item’s sequence number.
- Switch between the “On” or “Off” buttons to let your customers know whether the item is in stock or it’s out of stock.
- Once you complete with all edits, click on the “Save” button available on the top right corner of your brand’s screen.
- You can view the added item under the product title which you choose for adding the item.
- If you want to make essential changes to any of the previously added items, you can do it directly from your brands’ app.
- First of all, find the item you want to change on your bands’ app and click on it.
- Once you tap on an item, you can view every detail right away. If you want to change the existing information, click on the “Edit” option available on the screen’s top right corner.
- Once you click on the “Edit” option, you can edit every detail related to the product, such as “Product Title,” “Item Name,” “Description,” “Specification,” “Price,” “Tax,” and “Sequence Number.” You can switch between “On” and “Off” options for “In Stock/ Not” and “Make Visible/ Not.”
- Once after finishing up with the product edit work, you can click on the “Save” button to save all the changes made to the particular item of your choice.
- You can switch between “On” and “Off” options for stock availability right from the platform.