Learn to Create & Manage a Category
- Click on the “Menu” option visible to you in the “Menu bar.”
- You can view different options, now click on the “Menu” option, click on “category” option available on the list.
- Choose whether you want to keep the category “visible” or “invisible” for the users.
- Once you tap on the category option, you can easily create and manage categories which you have created previously.
- You can add a category of your choice to your store by clicking on the “Add new” button.
- Once after tapping the “Add New” button, enter all the essential details related to the category. Enter name, browse category image, select the sub-category you want to add, enter sequence number, and category description in a different language of your choice.
- After filling up the information, tap on the “Submit” button, but if you want to discard the changes, then click on the “Cancel” option.
- Once you strike the “Submit” button, the pop-up menu of “category successful submitted” will appear on your screen.
- You can also manage any of the categories right from your brand’s board.
- If you want to search for any category, then you can search it right away by typing it to the search option available on the top left side.
- Click on a listed category to which you want to make a change. For example, if you wish to do a minor or significant change to the “Pizza” category, click on it and make needed changes to the category name, image, subcategory, sequence number, and description.
- Tap on the “Save” button to save changes or click on “Cancel” button to discard the changes.
Explore to Add, Update, & Delete Items
- To add, update, or delete any of the items from your brand’s console you need to follow a few simple steps.
- Hit on “Menu” option available in the “Menu bar.”
- Click on the “item” option from the available list.
- If you want to add any new item to the platform, then click on the “Add New” button available on the top right corner of the board.
- Once you tap on the “Add New” button, you can enter all the essential details describing your store item.
- Enter item name, price, VAT or TAX %, sub-category, and item description. Once after completing the details accurately click on the “Next” button.
- Now you can add an item image by just clicking on the “Add Image” icon. You can choose to add single or multiple images of the item from the store console.
- After finishing up the image setting process, click on “Customize Item” button, else click on the “Delete” button to discard the changes made.
- Once you click on the “Customize Item” button, you can easily modify the item details.
- Click on the “Add modifiers” option to add the modifiers of your choices such as select size, crust, veg toppings, non-veg toppings, extra cheese, select sub, and sauces.
- You are allowed to “Edit” or “Delete” modifiers as per your convenience by clicking on the option right away.
- Once after filling up all the details, click on the “Save” button to save the item.
- Once you tap on the “Save” button, the pop-up menu of “Item successful submitted” will come across your screen.
- You can filter the item using various options such as “Name”, “Category”, “Out of Stock”, and “Soft Delete.”
- You can set a tax on an item or add out of stock or soft delete category by choice any of the item of your choice.
Add & Update Sub Category of Your Choice
- If you want to add the sub-category of your choice on the platform, then you can add it right through your brand’s console.
- Hit on “Menu”–> “Items”
- You can see the “Sub-category” option in the top right corner of the screen. Hit on the “Add New” option to add the Sub-category to your store board.
- Enter a subcategory name in different languages such as English or any other language you choose for your store. Now enter the sequence number and click on the “Submit” button, else click on the “Cancel” button to discard all the changes made.
- Once you strike on the “Submit” button, you can view the “subcategory added successfully” pop up on the screen.
- You can also update any of the previously created sub-categories by merely clicking on the “Edit” option.
- Click on the “Edit” option to make all the changes such as sub-category name and sequence number.
- Tap on the “Submit” button to save all the changes made, else click on the “Cancel” button to discard the ongoing process.
- Once you strike on the “Submit” button, you can view a pop-up box of “subcategory updated successfully”.
- Check all the changes made on the scene right away.
Set & Update Modifier Group
- If you want to create any new modifier group or wish to update the previously added, then you can do it directly.
- Click on “Menu”—> Modifier group
- Now if you want to add a new modifier, then click on the “Add New” button. Enter all the essential changes such as Modifier Group Name and Modifiers of your choice.
- Once after filling up all the details, click the “Save” button.
- And if you want to add more modifiers then click on the “Add Modifier” button, make sure to enter Modifier Name and Sequence Number, click on “Save” button to save the new modifier group.
- Once you complete the changes, you can see a pop-up dialogue box showing entry of the modification group successfully.
- You can also make changes to a previously added modifier group. Click on the “Edit” button.
- Once you tap on the “Edit” option, you can easily make changes to Modifier Group Name and Modifiers as per your need. Once after completing all the needed changes, make sure to save all the changes by a single tap on the “Save” button.
- You will see the “Specification Group Updated Successfully” pop up box on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you want to search for any of the modifiers, then you can view it directly by typing it to the platform.