Create Order Right Away
- If you want to create an order for quick delivery, then you can do it from the store board.
- Click on the “Order” option available on the menu bar; you can view various options in the menu, now click on the “Create Order” option.
- If you know exactly what to purchase, enter the item name in the search bar, else browse the category to find the item you are looking to order.
- Select the item to select the size and toppings as per the requirement. Set the quantity by merely clicking on the “+” icon to increase the order quantity, else click on the “-” icon to decrease the order quantity.
- Once after choosing everything accurately click on the “Add Item to Cart” option.
- After completing the process, you can check the details of the cart including item name, price, subtotal, tax, shipping and total. If you are okay with all, then move ahead and enter other essential details.
- Enter store name, email, phone, and address. After filling up information correctly, you can click on the “Order” button to place the order successfully.
- You can see the pop-up message once you place the order successfully.
Check Running Order Details
- Check Today’s, Tomorrow or Schedule Order Details
- You can check the details of the present, previous, or scheduled order to manage it efficiently and offer fantastic customer experience on-demand.
- Click on Order–> Running Order—> Today’s order to check the complete order list of present-day.
- Decide whether to view “5”, “10”, or “20” order list per page and choose it accordingly from the drop-down menu available on the top right corner.
- You can even choose to view the order by name or status.
- When you click on any of the orders from the available list, you can check various details such as invoice, delivery items, and delivery status like accepted, rejected. And the edit order option makes it easier for you to make essential changes.
- You can also check the delivery information and can export the whole data as per your need.
- The search bar available on the top side of the panel makes it easier and faster for you to search for any of the particular orders.
- Click on Order—-> Running Order—> Tomorrow Order
- Choose the number of orders that you want to view per page from the drop-down menu available on the top right of the store panel.
- Click on any of the orders to view all the details related to it such as invoice, delivery time, delivery note, number of delivered items, payment type and the amount received.
- You can sort the order list by order list by name or status.
- You can also explore the data as per your convenience by clicking on the “Export” button available on the top right side of the panel.
- Click on Order—> Running Order—> Schedule Order
- Use the drop-down menu to select the order number you want to see on each page.
- You can view the order by Name or Status by choosing any of the options from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to search for any of the particular orders, then you can directly type it on the search bar.
- Click on any of the particular orders to view complete details along with invoice details. You can check the status of the order with date and time for which it has been scheduled.
- You can finalize to accept or reject the scheduled request right from the platform. You can even edit the order with a simple click on the “Edit Order” button.
- Click on “Order”—> Running Order—> Dispatch
- Here you can see the details of delivery assigned to delivery providers and their status as well.
- You can check the details of free, On job and offline delivery providers to assign the delivery task accordingly.
- You can even search for any of the delivery providers right away using the search bar.
- Even you can check the details of new deliveries to assign it to delivery providers.
- You can also check the details of assigned and on delivery orders right from the platform.
- If you want to search for the particular delivery assignment, then you can type it in the search bar to find it instantly.
- Click on “Order”–> History to view complete history including current week, month, or entire history on the console.
- You can filter the history by “Name” or “Status”. Or can search it directly using the search bar. You can view various details such as order number, users, delivery boy, price, status, type, completed, and created.
- If you want to export the data, then you can export it with on click on the “Export” option.
- You can check the delivery status like delivered, cancelled, rejected, and cancelled by users. Even you can check the delivery type details such as delivery, pick up, or schedule delivery.
Check Review Details
- Click on “Order”—>Reviews
- Once you click on the “Reviews” option, you can view order and delivery reviews.
- You can have a graphical representation of the reviews; you can check the star rating percentage of the order reviews and delivery reviews as well.
- Click on any of the orders to view the complete review detail. You can view the comment, Likes, Dislikes, and rating for particular order.
- You can get all the details such as order number, users, delivery provider, price, order, delivery, type, and delivery status then of the review provider right from the platform itself.
Add & View Offer
- Click on “Offers” in the menu bar to view or add offers for your brand.
- If you want to add a new offer, then click on the “Add New” button available on the top right corner.
- Now enter all the details like Promo code, Promo type, Discount value, description, and Promo for.
- Also, switch between the “On” or “Off” option “for Is your offer running?” And “Do you want to set an offer validation date?”
- Set “Offer Apply Date Range” using the in-built calendar of the platform. Set Open and close time of the store.
- Choose appropriate recursion type, day, week, and month.
- Enter all the details like Apply offer after complete no of order, Required Uses, Do you want to set min order amount for apply?, Do you want to set max discount amount?, and Do you want to set min item on the cart for apply?.
- After making all the essential selections, click on the “Submit” button. Else hit on the “Cancel” button to discard all the changes made.