View & Manage Users Details
- Click on “Users” options available on the menu bar. Now tap on “User” to view all the details related to the users.
- You can filter user data by “Product Name”, “Category”, and “Status” to find the data of your choice without any hassle.
- You can use the search bar available on the top side to “Search” the data of your choice quickly.
- Choose to view “5”, “10”, or “20” data per page by choosing the number directly from the drop-down menu.
- You can view the detailed information related to active users as well as blocked users on your brands’ board.
Add, Edit, or Update Driver Details
- Click on “Users”–> Driver, to add new driver, edit previously added driver details, and view details related to it.
- You can filter data by “Product Name”, “Category”, and “Status” to find the needed information quickly.
- You can even search for the information about particular drivers directly by entering the driver name in the search bar.
- If you wish to add any new driver, then click on the “Add New” button available on the top right side of your brand’s console.
- After tapping the “Add New” button enter details such as “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email”, “Phone”, “Password”, and “Details”.
- Once you enter all the needed information, click on the “Save” button to save all the changes made. But if you don’t want to add a new driver and want to discard changes made then click on the “Cancel” button.
- Once you tap on the “Save” button, you can view a pop-up message of successful registration.
- You can view the list of “Blocked Drivers” and “Active Drivers” on your brands’ board with the right to edit their details right away from there.
- Click on individual driver information to view and edit information as per your need from your brands’ console itself.
- You can view details such as “Address”, “Phone Number”, “Last Online Time”, and “Vehicle Details” along with the edit option.
- Click on the “Edit” button to update details about the individual driver. You can make changes to various details such as “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Email”, “Phone”, “Password”, and “Details”.
- You can also add vehicle details of the driver, click on “Add Vehicle” to enter various information like “Vehicle Name”, “Plate Number”, “Vehicle Year”, “Color”, “Model”, and “Service Type”.
- Once you complete the details, click on the “Save” button to make the essential changes made. You can even click on the “Back” button to move back to the previous process or even can “Cancel” the changes made by simply tapping on the “Cancel” button.
- Once you tap on the “Save” button after filling up all the details, you can view the “Add Vehicle Successfully” pop up dialog box on your screen.
- If you want to export the drivers’ data, then you can export it with a simple tap on the “Export” option available on the top right corner of the screen.